Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Article 1 - Identity of the Company
Article 2 - Scope
Article 3 - Offers and Birth of Contracts
Article 4 - Right of withdrawal
Article 5 - Price
Article 6 - Payment
Article 7 - Compliance and Warranty
Article 8 - Delivery and execution
Article 9 - Duration
Article 10 - Force Majeure
Article 11 - Intellectual property
Article 12 - Complaint procedure
Article 1: Identity of the Company
We are :
Wood Work D S sprl
Road Marnières 85
1380 Lasne Belgium
E-mail address: [email protected]
Business phone number: VAT BE 0547873420
Article 2: Scope
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to each offer between Wood Work DS sprl and the consumer (any natural person who acquires or uses for a purpose that excludes any professional from products or services placed on the market and concludes a distance contract with the Company).
2. The delivery terms are as follows: we ship all over the world. Woodwork reserves the choice of carrier.
3. In order to place an order, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, we ask that you consult your parents or guardian before placing an order.
4. By using the website of cbd-legal.shop and / or placing an order, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and all rights and obligations as they appear on the Website.
5. When confirming your order or at the latest upon delivery, we will send you a copy of our Terms and Conditions in a format that you can save or print, which we recommend you do in any case.
6. If, in addition to these General Conditions, specific conditions apply, the foregoing also applies to these special conditions. In the event of contradictory General Conditions, the consumer may always avail himself of the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
Article 3: Offers and Birth of Contracts
1. If an offer is valid for a limited period of time or is subject to conditions, this is always expressly mentioned in the offer.
2. Our offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products offered and the order method. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow you to correctly evaluate the offer. If we make use of illustrations, these are a faithful representation of the products offered.
3. Your order will be complete and the contract is born as soon as we have confirmed your order by e-mail and as soon as we have received your proof of payment. We accept bank transfers. We are not responsible for delays in delivery and / or non-delivery of your order if these delays are due to late payment. No order is validated or processed without valid payment in the name of the holder of the order.
4. To buy a product, you add it to your cart. Then you fill out the form with your personal data as well as your billing data. Woodwork reserves the choice of the delivery method either by Post / DHL / UPS for small parcels, or by truck, depending on the volume of the shipment. When sending out of a radius of 300 km, the amount of transport will be the subject of a separate email. In the last step of the ordering process, you will then see a summary page where you will be asked to accept our Terms and Conditions and confirm your order. Our team will then contact you with the confirmation of the order and delivery charges. Upon validation by you and receipt of payment, your order will be processed and the final delivery time will be confirmed.
Article 4: Right of withdrawal
1. For any purchase of goods or services, you have a period of 14 calendar days from delivery or conclusion of the contract to withdraw from the contract. During this time you can return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (return costs are your responsibility). Within 14 days of the return of your order or the termination of the contract, we will refund the full purchase price, using the same method of payment used by the consumer for the initial transaction.
2. Return costs are therefore your responsibility. We will indicate the exact cost for this return or give an estimate, if it is impossible to predict the exact cost. In the event that it is not possible to return the goods by mail, we will recover the property at our own expense.
3. We may defer repayment until recovery of the goods, or until the consumer has provided proof of shipment of the goods, whichever is the earlier.
4. During the withdrawal period, we advise you to handle the goods and packaging carefully, and not to unpack or use it as far as necessary in order to assess whether you wish to keep the goods. If you make use of your right of withdrawal, we ask that you return the goods together with all the delivered accessories and - as far as possible - in its original condition and packaging, in accordance with our instructions below.
5. You can return your package by post to by courier
6. To execute your withdrawal period correctly and quickly, you can complete and send the form mentioned by registered mail to Woodwork 56 Avenue du Commerce 1420 Braine L'Alleud, Belgium. If you use this option, we will promptly send you an acknowledgment of receipt of the retraction on a durable medium (for example, by email).
MODEL OF RETRACTATION FORM
(Please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To [Insert your name, geographic address and, where available, your fax number and email address]:
- I / We (*) notify you / notify (*) hereby my / our (*) withdrawal of the contract for the sale of the goods (*) / for the provision of services (*) below
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only in case of notification of this form on paper)
(*) Delete the word "useless".
Article 5 Price
1. During the period of validity mentioned in the offer, the prices of goods and / or services offered are not increased, except price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
2. Our prices include all taxes and services in the European Customs Union. So there will never be a surprise for you. However, we may decide to charge you for delivery costs and entry fees for countries outside the European Customs Union. In this case, we will notify you before the confirmation of your order.
Article 6: Payment
1. Payment is limited to the payment methods offered on our Website.
2. To ensure secure online payment and ensure the security of your personal data, transaction data is encrypted with SSL technology sent over the net. To pay with SSL, you do not need special software. You recognize a secure SSL-connection to the "lock" present in your browser's status bar.
Article 7 Compliance and Warranty
1. We guarantee that our products comply with your order and meet the normal expectations that you may have considering product specifications. We also guarantee that our products comply with all existing laws at the time of your order.
2. In addition, regarding the delivery of goods you enjoy the minimum warranty period of two years in the event of non-compliance of the consumer goods, that is to say when the goods delivered do not correspond to the one requested or ordered .
You have the right to repair or replace without charge the goods (at the consumer's choice, but according to what is possible and reasonable). Only in the event that the repair or replacement is disproportionate or impossible, or can not be performed within a reasonable time, then you have the right to demand a price reduction or refund. If the defect is minor, you can not demand the refund. If the finding is made in the first six months, the defect is presumed to exist since delivery. The seller must prove the contrary if he does not agree. If the finding is made more than six months after delivery, the consumer is required to prove the existence of the non-conformity at the time of delivery.
3. [Mention here the existence of other warranties, offered to the consumer].
Article 8 - Delivery and execution
1. Deliveries take place at the delivery address provided during your order.
2. If the ordered product is immediately available in our warehouses, we make sure to deliver it within 3 to 5 working days. Items that are not available in our warehouses are delivered within 1 to 8 working weeks. We inform you of the delivery date in the email that follows your order confirmation.
3. Deliveries take place at the address given by the buyer when the order.
4. Woodwork reserves the choice of delivery method either by Post / DHL / UPS for small parcels or by truck, depending on the volume of the shipment. When sending out of a radius of 300 km, the amount of transport will be the subject of a separate email.
Furniture orders will always be delivered on pallets. The carrier will make an appointment with the customer to deliver on pallet. The carrier will deliver the pallet to the delivery address indicated on the delivery confirmation and will deposit it only at an accessible place with a pallet truck (ground floor).
Deliveries under different conditions (floor, difficult access, etc.) will be the subject of a price confirmation by separate email.
5. If we can not deliver on time, we will always notify you before the scheduled delivery date. If we do not inform you in time, you have the right to cancel your order without charge. In this case, we will refund you within 30 days of cancellation.
6. The sending of your order always takes place at our risk, so you never have to worry about any loss of goods in the post. The return shipment of goods that you return to us within 14 days of purchase because you do not wish to keep them, always takes place at your own risk.
7. Goods shipped on pallet (see confirmation email) can only be accepted by the customer if they are received on pallets. The palette will always be filmed with a protective plastic.
8. The customer can only sign the "receipt letter" (CMR) "for receipt" if the pallet is in perfect condition and is always equipped with its protective film. If the customer notices an apparent external damage, he must refuse the pallet clearly indicate on the CMR and on the delivery note "damaged pallet. If possible, contact directly [email protected] with a photo of the damaged pallet. The damage report must be sent within 24 hours of receipt.
Attention: Signing the CMR or mentioning any other indication implies the acceptance of the goods and therefore CMR insurance of the carrier will not cover the damage.
It is also important to check that the number of pallets corresponds to the number of pallets indicated during the confirmation of the shipment.
9. If the goods delivered by us have been damaged during transport, do not correspond to the items on the delivery note or do not correspond with the items you have ordered, you must notify us as soon as possible, and at the latest within 3 days and you must then return the items in question within 14 days of receipt.
For these purposes, you must use the return form which you will find in the packaging of your order. If you have any questions by completing this form, you can contact one of our employees at the email address sophie (at) woodwork.be. We are in no way responsible for consequential damages related to late delivery or lack of delivery by the carrier. Our liability will be limited to the value of items that have been proven to have not been received by the customer.
Article 9: Duration
1. The consumer may, if he acts on a contract of indefinite duration, terminate the contract throughout the duration of the contract, taking into account the termination rules mentioned in the contract. A cancellation period of up to one month is always included.
2. A fixed-term contract can only last 2 years (maximum).
3. If a fixed-term contract contains a tacit renewal clause, the contract becomes a contract of indefinite duration with a cancellation period of one month. This clause is expressly mentioned and framed on the first page of the contract. Also, this clause contains the consequences and terms of the tacit renewal.
Article 10: Force Majeure
1. In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to respect our obligations towards the other party. In this case, we have the right to suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure, to cancel your order definitively.
2. Force majeure means any circumstance beyond our control by which the fulfillment of our obligations to you is wholly or partly impossible. These circumstances include: strikes, lock-outs, labor disputes, fire, technical incidents, power outages, disturbances in networks, (telecommunication) lines or communication systems used and / or or the unavailability of our Website, the lack of delivery or late delivery of suppliers or other third parties and the lack of an authorization to receive via the authorities.
Article 11: Intellectual Property
1. The Purchaser expressly acknowledges that all intellectual property rights relating to the information provided, communications or other statements concerning the Products and / or the Website belong to Sophie Décoration sprl, its subcontractors or other Have rights.
2. It is forbidden for the Buyer to make use of and / or to make any modifications to the intellectual property rights as described in this article, such as for example to reproduce them without prior express written authorization (from cbd-legal .shop, its subcontractors or other rights holders).
Article 12: Complaint procedure
1. We of course always hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied. In case you have any complaints, do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] We promise to process your complaint within 7 days.
2. Belgian law is exclusively applicable to all contracts with our clients, regardless of their place of residence. All disputes that are related or arise from offers of cbd-legal.shop are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts and tribunals. If, for reasons of international law, another law is applicable, it will be interpreted first in accordance with the Belgian law on market practices and consumer protection.